Thursday, January 8, 2009

Fun with Potty Training

JD is not potty training, but some of his play group friends are.

During his play group birthday party, nature called to me. I adjourned to the bathroom where I noticed that the toilet had been used but the contents were not flushed.

The toilet contained a small poop and some pee. I laughed, flushed, then did my business.

While doing my business, I realized what I had seen, and what was missing. Have you guessed yet?

Toilet paper. That's right! The previous party failed to clean his rear end. He or she did wash hands, though, as the step was pushed to the sink and the sink was a mess.

Kids do the darndest things, don't they?

1 comment:

  1. just wait until they use the whole entire roll of toilet paper per time they go. We go through a lot of toilet paper!

    ReplyDelete