Monday, September 29, 2008

Oh S*#t!

JD seems to be taking to his speech therapy well. He is repeating words and remembering them. He is using more nouns and verbs at appropriate times. My wife and I are very proud of his progress.

One thing that he seems to have picked up, however, is, "Oh S*#t!" I don't know where he picked it up. Okay, so I'm not perfect. I've probably sworn in front of him a few times. Maybe once or twice in the car, a couple of times playing NHL '08 for XBox 360. Really, truly. Even my wife has gotten better about it. Even Uncle TJ has gotten better about it. (He rarely says MFer anymore!)

He usually says, "Uh, oh!" when he drops or throws something on the ground. But a few times now, he has skipped the euphamism and gone right for the meat. It's very hard to not laugh.

At least he's using language, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment