Saturday, January 30, 2021

Study Music

 I've fround that I enjoy listening to music while studying. However, I've also found that it almost exclusively has to be instrumental music

Some may think of classical (orchestral / symphonic) of as instrumental music, however there are many other forms.

There are two types that give me trouble while studying. First are songs that are covers of songs with lyrics that I know.

Second is Rodrigo y Gabriela. They are a guitar playing duet. They get going so hard that focusing on studying can be challenging because I just want to rock out. 

Mozart and Beethoven are probably my favorites, but I've created a playlist of overall favorites. If you subscribe to Google YouTube Music, you can find it by searching "Instrumental Playlist for Studying."

No comments:

Post a Comment