Sunday, June 28, 2015

Daddy Camp Starts tomorrow!

It all begins! Tonight, after story time, we sat them down and talked about what starts tomorrow.

7:30/8:00 A.M. wake up
make beds
put away dirty clothes
dress in athletic clothing
exercise 15-30 minutes
eat breakfast
5-15 minutes of math
have an adventure
Draw a picture and write about our adventure. Or whatever they want to draw and write.

I'm excited. Really, I'm excited about the whole summer. One thing about me, though, is that I have to make sure that I don't get caught up in the dream of the summer at the expense of planning the details. For example, I've been meaning to pick up a couple of workbooks to do some school work this summer, but that hasn't happened yet. I haven't put together a list of specific places to visit. What parks and when to go. For example, do some parks have live music or other shows? Are there special events and street festivals, farmers markets and other things we shouldn't miss out on?

Also, I need to get ready for all of my trips. For example, do I need any clothes, books, or toiletries for Barcelona?
Does the car need any work before I drive it over 3,000 miles?
What preparations do I need for when the kids stay with the Grandparents?

Doing this blog and having Wife helps keep my eye on the ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment