Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Free Texting

My buddy @ Couponing For 4 shared this. I only have a 500-msg plan, so this makes a lot of sense. I then realized that, once I know the person's provider, I can save it as a secondary email so I don't have to remember every time. Enjoy your free texting!

Posted: 14 Jun 2011 07:49 PM PDT
Did you know that you can send text messages for free? If you don’t want to spring for the cost of a texting plan, I have your solution!
You can send a text to anyone by email if you know what cellphone provider they use. Here’s how:
AT&T – cellnumber@txt.att.net
Verizon – cellnumber@vtext.com
T-Mobile – cellnumber@tmomail.net
Sprint PCS – cellnumber@messaging.sprintpcs.com
Virgin Mobile – cellnumber@vmobl.com
US Cellular – cellnumber@email.uscc.net
Nextel – cellnumber@messaging.nextel.com
Boost – cellnumber@myboostmobile.com
Alltel – cellnumber@message.alltel.com
I have heard that there are Apps available for free texting, but if you are as clueless about Apps as I am, try texting by email!
Send Free Text Messages By Email is a post from: CouponingFor4

No comments:

Post a Comment